Monday, January 31, 2011

A week in review.


Well this whole not having internet in the apartment thing is really taking a toll on my blogging/facebooking/skyping/blog stalking/emailing. It is been both terrible and weirdly freeing at the same time. However today was the first day of school therefore the internet and I have connected once again. So because my blogging is so behind(and again not by choice) this is my week in review. There has been lots of meetings which normally entail the school repeating itself and all of us using our 7th grade lookin nokia phones to play snake, it's turned into quite the competition. We have eaten tons of sandwiches and pizza, walked what seems to be a million miles, and have gotten very lost. We have made some wonderful friends and have had them over for dinner where Lauren caught fire and could have burned the apartment down. Public transportation has been mastered, and we took the 7 bus up to see my wonderful math teacher from freshman year who opened her door up to us, made us feel warm, and filled our tummies with yummy pesto pasta. And to end the week we went and saw the David at the Academy yesterday, where I literally stood in awe for 30 minutes staring at the flawless work. It kills me that I haven't taken any photos, but in my defense I had a little scare when I thought my camera was broken. Needless to say I prayed over it, and because the Lord is loving and gracious it was healed.However my friend Evan who is a fantastic photographer snapped some amazing shots of our rainy day yesterday. This is one of my favorites of his of our new little Italian family.

1 comment:

  1. AGAIN Lauren almost burned down the house??? (ask her if she remember rachel's)
    Your friend Evan is a gifted photographer. I love the photo you posted. It captures so much.
    Blessings to you in your first week of school!!
    love
    lynn

    ReplyDelete