Monday, January 10, 2011

two weeks notice.

Originally, I was going to kick off this blog with my first post starting the day I leave. However since I am an impatient and anxious girl, I let my vices take the best of me and I began writing this post two weeks in advance. So with that disclaimer, comes this. Hello there. I am an american graphic design student who in exactly two weeks from today is picking up my comfortable and sunny lifestyle in San Diego and moving to Florence, Italy for four months to study. With every bit of excitement, nervousness, joy, and fear, I am headed to a unknown place to experience life at its fullest. With a few of my dearest friends at my side, I await the journey I will be traveling. I invite you to take part in these lovely adventures with me via this blog.


with love,

Leah

2 comments: