Thursday, January 27, 2011

they say that home is where the heart is.

After 2 plane rides, 5 movies, 4 tv shows, 1000 hours of waiting, 2 days, and a handful of new friends, I have made it to florence. And due to the fact that I do not have internet in my apartment, I could not post this sooner. However with a bit of grace from God, internet came our way this morning. Florence is a beautiful city. Filled with wonder and history. The buildings look like something out of a story book, and the people are fabulous. It is safe to say we are all enjoying ourselves. Steph, Lauren and I's apartment is quaint. It has arches and wood floors, and big windows looking over our street. It is old, but there is something so enchanting about the fact our apartment has a past. Florence you are my city and I love you.


I will post pictures asap. just gotta keep this internet alive here in our apartment.

with love,
Leah

1 comment:

  1. Yay for internet!!!!
    The apartment sounds aMAZing.
    love you!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete