Sunday, January 23, 2011

nodding my head like yeah. moving my hips like yeah.

On Friday night Lauren (1 of my 2 amazing roomies) and I had a little BBQ with our dearest college friends. It was so wonderful to have everyone I love in one place for our last Party in the USA(until the summer)...Thank you Miley for the inspiration. We shared a good ol' fashion meal of hot dogs and hamburgers and sat around the fire pit laughing and telling stories, before heading inside to have an ultimate dance off with Just Dance 2. The best game in the entire world in my opinion. As I looked around my living room that was packed with beautiful hearts, I couldn't help feeling extremely blessed for the people the Lord has put in my life. My heart over flows with love and joy for my friends and family here in the States. It is safe to say that they will be missed very much over these next few months. Even though its kills me not being able to be with them everyday, I find so much comfort knowing that I will be seeing their shinny pretty faces in May. So thank you friends for the love you have shown me, and for making my world better.

No comments:

Post a Comment