Monday, February 21, 2011

Singing do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do

One of my favorite things to do in Florence is to put on my headphones, crank dem tunes up, and just walk. Its hard not to feel like you are on top of the world when you are struttin your stuff down the streets of Florence with some sweet music coursing through your veins. So I invite you to jump inside my ears and just enjoy the ride. This is my walkin playlist.

1. Adele- Rolling in the Deep
2. James Vincent McMorrow- If I had a boat
3. Die Alone- Ingrid Michaelson
4. Electric Feel- MGMT
5. Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground- Coldplay
6. Sweet Darlin'- She and Him
7. Lisztomania-Phoenix
8 All Delighted People-.Sufjan Stevens
9. Dog days are over- Florence and the Machine
10. Ragged wood- Fleet foxes
11. Day tripper- The Beatles
12. You Ain't goin nowhere- Bob Dylan
13. First day of my life- bright eyes
14. The wind- Cat Stevens
15. Mrs. Potters Lullaby- Counting Crows
16. You and Me- Dave Matthews Band
17. Magic Words- Dusty Rhodes and The River Band
18. Om Nashi Me- Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
19. Two weeks- Grizzly Bear
20. Boy with the Coin- Iron and Wine
21. Okay- KaiserCartel
22. When I'm alone- Lissie
23. P.Y.T- Michael Jackson
24. Stay with me Tomorrow- Patrick Park

2 comments:

  1. ha! can't wait to check out the playlist!!! here is a blog you might enjoy, they put a playlist up every week:
    http://www.theinspiration-studio.com/
    let me know what you think...
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. one time I saw Edward Sharpe & The mag zeroes perform and they played Om Nashi Me and it was a magical experience.

    ReplyDelete