Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lean with it, Rock with it.


On a rainy Sunday morning you will find me and my two roommates sitting around around our kitchen table, eating our eggs, talking about all the events that went on during our weekend. While we were in the process of this routine, I recieved a text from my friend Evan saying that we are leaving for Pisa in 30 minutes. We husseled as quickly as we could, ran to the train station, met up with the boys and 2 hours later we were standing in front of the leaning tower of Pisa. I enjoyed watching all the people hold their hands up as if they are holding the tower as much as I enjoyed the actual tower itself. After we did as many touristy things as we could, we headed back to the train station only to find that our train was leaving in a minute, and being the crazy kids we are, we sprinted ( like for real) down the tracks and jumped on the train as it was about to take off, laughing all the way to our seats.


Evan refused but I finally made him take a tourist photo.




Photos by the one and only Evan Trine.





1 comment:

  1. THESE ARE FABULOUS. I cannot wait to get there...
    I had to tell you, Miss Leah, that I got to enjoy a "bun-day, fun-day". I was at the gym, showered and then had just enough time to get ready and pick up Brenna from school when I realized to my horror, I did NOT have my hairdryer. What to do? I don't have long, luxurious hair, but it did help my attitude to say it was going to be a bun day, fun day...
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete