Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When the sun shines, we shine together.

Today I had the most loveliest surprise. I went to go check the mail, just incase there was a little something for me, and as i was flipping through all the W's I saw my name with a return addressed labeled Meredith. I about screamed for joy when I ripped open the envelope to unfold a piece of line paper with my best friends handwriting covering it. I got teary eyed as I walked down the streets of Florence letting Meredith's words fill my head. People probably thought I was crazy because i was smiling and laughing to myself as i read the sweet letter. Meredith has been my best friend for 6 wonderful years, and although we are at different schools, and currently in different countries, it still feels like we were those silly carefree 15 year olds dancing through the halls of high school. Meredith you are my better half and I love you. Thank you for making my day. ( and my life)


" you're the strangest person I ever met, she said and I said you too and we decided we'd know each other a long time. " - Brian Andreas

2 comments:

  1. There is just something about a handwritten note, especially when so far away...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't besties the BEST... and old fashioned letters? :)

    ReplyDelete