Wednesday, March 30, 2011

two months and counting

Today is March 30, well actually it is past 12 so it is now the 31, which means we have been here in Italy for a little over two months. It is amazing at how fast times flies. I feel like just yesterday I was kissing my family goodbye and jumping on a plane. However at the same time, I feel like I have been here for years. We are finally adjusted to our lives here, and it is safe to say I am madly in love with it. I love our little family, our gelato shop, our neighborhood bar, tuesday traditions. I love walking, listening to the fast talking Italians, our apartment. I love getting fresh food from the stores, and how slow and enjoyable the Italians take their days. And although I am so excited to see my friends and family back home in the Sates in a month and a half, Italy has become apart of me and will always have my heart.

So in celebration of our two months and counting here are some random but enjoyable pictures of our time here thus far.





1 comment:

  1. so good to see all of you and give you big hugs. you are all doing fabulously well!!!

    ReplyDelete