Thursday, April 28, 2011

An American girl in Paris

So I have really dropped the ball when it comes to my blogging. I am so behind! and I hate to say it but I am going to be putting it off just a bit longer. I have so to share with you about my latest adventures, however I am getting ready to leave for Paris at the moment! I have been looking forward to this trip for what feels like my entire life. I remember begging my aunt in 6th grade to take me Paris and now finally I am going to be able to see it. The girly girl in me is jumping out of my skin! I can't wait to sip on coffee, eat macaroons, and gaze at the effiel tower. So my darlings, I will be back on monday, ready to blog my little heart away. Have a blessed weekend! picture reblogged from design is mine.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that the jaunt to Paris was all that you dreamed it would be!! Thanks for keeping up with posting as i've loved reading your bog. And just a few more days and you will be reunited with your loved ones. I'm sure they are soooo excited. Bon Chance! Bon Voyage!!

    ReplyDelete